February Horoscopes

February+Horoscopes

Jane Houseal, Contributor

Aries March 21- April 19

January is full of change for you, Aries. While it may be uncomfortable for this change to take place, you know it is best for you. Through all the ups and downs of this remember that you are a strong leader and can make the best out of every situation.

Taurus April 20- May 20

This month is far from peaceful. A project or situation requires your absolute attention Putting in the work and making sure to not ignore any details will result in an amazing finished product, so do your best!  If you need help, do not be afraid to ask for it. 

Gemini May 21- June 20

A lot of opportunities are coming your way! Take advantage of all of these to better yourself for the new year. You may be having troubles with coworkers, peers, or friends, so do not be afraid to be rely on yourself this month and trust your intuition. 

Cancer June 21- July 22

Tune into your own personal needs. There may be a relationship, or situation that is dragging down. In order to grow, let go of what it holding you back! Always be gentle with yourself and try to do what will make you happiest in the months to come. 

Leo July 23- Aug. 22

A change at the beginning of this semester may be causing you to feel frustrated by school work or college applications. Don’t fret, a shift in attitude and the help of others can help you back to where you want to be. Go get em’ Leo!

Virgo Aug. 23- Sept. 22

The month may begin with some conflict within your home or family life. With time, the conflict will disappear. On the other hand, you are likely to create a bond with a friend or romantic partner this month that is very powerful.

Libra Sept. 23- Oct. 22

Inside and outside of school, it’s crucial you are following your passions, Make sure to take a class that peaks your interest or get involved in a club that motivates and excites you. You are bound to go far if you are doing something you love. 

Scorpio Oct. 23- Nov. 21

This January, you may begin to realize the limits of your beliefs are holding you back. This self awareness and personal growth will allow you to become more open minded and succeed in your endeavors. If some people close to you do not understand this shift in ideology, be patient with them.

Sagittarius Nov. 22- Dec. 21

Some innovative job and academic opportunities will arise that will allow you to grow your talents. Take advantage of these so you can prosper in 2020. Also, you may feel more confident in social situations, whether it be talking to new friends or reconnecting with an old one. 

Capricorn Dec. 22- Jan. 19

2020 is all about growth and reflection for you, Capricorn. Many aspects of your life may change, but it is for the best.  A perfect New Year’s resolution for you would be to focus on surrounding yourself with people and things that make you happy and cutting out all the things that do not. 

Aquarius Jan. 20- Feb.18

This month you may have a health wakeup call and realize you want to start being more active, eating better, or going to bed earlier. Make sure as you embark on your health journey that whatever you are doing feels good! Mental and physical health go hand and hand. Also, happy birthday Aquarius (definitely indulge on your special day)!

Pisces Feb. 19- Mar. 20

You may feel inclined to tighten your circle of friends, and really focus on your most meaningful friendships. One of your friends may be in distress, do your best to help. You may make a big impact! Also, this month it is likely that your love life picks up. Enjoy depending the connections with those around you, Pisces!